মঙ্গলবার, ৪ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Spread the Word: First Web.com Small Business Forum on ...

Web.com Tour on the PGA TOURSmall business owners in the Boise, Idaho, area! There?s still time to register for the first Web.com Small Business Forum coming to Boise on Tuesday, September 11.

Held in conjunction with the Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft, this free, interactive forum will feature Jason Teichman, Web.com?s Chief Marketing Officer, who?ll be leading a presentation and Q&A on helping small business owners market their business online. The topics include:

  • What are the elements of a great website?
  • How do I increase traffic to my website and to my business?
  • Is my website ?working? for my business?
  • How do I market my business on Google, Facebook, and Twitter?

Register now for the free forum!

If you know of other small business owners who might benefit from attending this forum, please share the info with them. Thank you!


Want to learn more? Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Source: http://www.web.com/blog/internet-marketing/spread-the-word-first-web-com-small-business-forum-on-september-11-in-boise/

London 2012 field hockey Missy Franklin Hunter Pence NBCOlympics Danell Leyva Ye Shiwen OJ Murdock

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন